This agreement was originally written in English(US) and subsequently translated into other languages. In case of conflict between the English version and other versions, the English version takes precedence.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS IS AN ABSOLUTE CONDITION OF YOUR USE OF THE ADA2.COM WEBSITE AND APPS. IT FORMS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND Youngpub LLC. (hereafter "Youngpub LLC"). By accessing any service or part thereof under the Ada2.com domain, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. Youngpub LLC reserves the right to change these terms at any time without prior written notice, and you agree to be bound by such changes.
This Site is owned and operated by Youngpub LLC. but you own all the content and information you post on Ada2.com. However, for the content that is covered by intellectual property (IP) rights, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content you post or in connection with Ada2.com. Any content that you send or upload to Ada2.com will be deemed NOT to be confidential or proprietary, and you expressly agree that you waive any trade secret or other confidentiality rights with respect to such uploaded content. Do NOT upload any content to which you do not have a right to upload.
Our mission is to build mobile apps to help businesses to promote their economic opportunity through campaigns and effective communication. We have two types of users: registered users and unregistered users who download apps through stores without Ada2.com registration process. Registered users of our Services are “Members” and unregistered users are “Visitors”. This Agreement applies to both.
- Account Registration and Security
In order to maintain your account, you agree to:
- Not provide any false personal information on Ada2.com
- Not create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- Not create more than one personal profile.
- In case you are disabled by us, you will not create another account without our permission.
- Not use Ada2.com if you are under 13 years old.
- Not use Ada2.com if you are a convicted sex offender.
- Keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- Not share your password, (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- Not transfer your account (including any page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username for your account, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe appropriate or necessary.
- Not upload any viruses or malicious codes.
- Not post any harassing, hateful, intimidating, or bullying statements. You also agree not to post any nudity, violent or pornographic content. We have a right to remove your account immediately once this has been noticed.
- Use strong passwords. All passwords to your Youngpub LLC account are to be held in the strictest of confidentiality. You may not share or disclose any password or log in information to any other user or third party,other than as specifically provided for herein. If you breach any provision of this section, we shall be entitled to
- terminate this Agreement immediately with notice to you
- retain all unpaid payments pursuant to this Agreement and
- seek any legal or equitable remedies.
- Links to third party sites
Youngpub LLC provides links to third-party sites as a convenience to you. Youngpub LLC does not control third party sites or links to third party sites. Links to third-party sites are not an endorsement by Youngpub LLC of such sites. Youngpub LLC is not responsible for the content of any linked sites.
- Confidential Information
You agree not to reproduce any confidential information to which you are provided access through the Ada2.com in any form except as authorized at the time of disclosure. Any reproduction of Youngpub LLC confidential information shall remain the property of Youngpub LLC and shall contain any and all confidential or proprietary notices or legends which appear on the original. You agree to (a) take all reasonable steps to keep all confidential information strictly confidential; (b) to use confidential information solely as authorized at the time of disclosure and (c) not to disclose any confidential information to any party without the prior written consent of Youngpub LLC. You do not acquire any rights in confidential information except the limited rights as described above. In no event shall you use confidential information to create, enhance, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Ada2.com processes or ideas in whole or in part.
If you purchase any of our paid Services, you agree to pay us the applicable fees and taxes. Failure to pay these fees may result in the termination of your subscription and account.
Your purchase may be subject to foreign exchange fees or differences in prices based on location (e.g. exchange rates).
You authorize us to store and continue billing your payment method (e.g. credit card) even after it has expired, to avoid interruptions in your service (e.g. subscriptions) and to facilitate easy payment for new services.
You must pay us for applicable fees and taxes unless you cancel the Service, in which case you agree to still pay these fees through the end of the applicable subscription period. In order to change or cancel your Service, go to Setting under your account and make necessary selection. We do NOT refund the Initial Development Fee or the Hosting and Supporting Fee of the moth you cancel the service.
Taxes are calculated based on the billing information that you provide us at the time of purchase.
For Ada2.com, you can get a copy of your invoice through your account settings under “Payment History”.
- Message Sharing
You agree that we may provide notices to you in the following ways: (1) under account settings, or (2) an email sent to an address you provided, or (3) through other means including mobile number, telephone, or mail. You agree to keep your contact information up to date. Our Services allow messaging and sharing of your profile information in many ways through calls, SMS and email. Information and content that you post may be seen by other Members and by Visitors. Make sure that you select proper settings to share information or communicate with Visitors.
We are not obligated to publish any information or content on our Service and can remove it in our sole discretion, with or without notice.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Youngpub LLC regarding its subject matter. Should any provision of this Agreement be held to be void or invalid, that fact will not affect any other provision, and the remainder of this Agreement will be construed to most closely reflect the parties' intentions. Failure by Youngpub LLC to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not be deemed a waiver of future enforcement of that or any other provision. The interpretation and enforcement of this Agreement shall be governed according to international treaty provisions and other applicable laws.
CHANGES AND NOTICES
Youngpub LLC reserves the right to make changes to this AGREEMENT and to modify, change or discontinue any part or all of the Ada2.com and/or the services at any time. Youngpub LLC may notify you of any changes to this AGREEMENT, the Ada2.com, and/or the services when you visit the Ada2.com, via email, or by updating the AGREEMENT, which can be viewed via the Terms link. Youngpub LLC may make changes to its products, service offerings and Youngpub LLC Software at any time without notice.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT IT IS THE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE STATEMENT OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND Youngpub LLC, WHICH SUPERSEDES ANY PROPOSAL OR PRIOR AGREEMENT, ORAL OR WRITTEN, AND ANY OTHER COMMUNICATION BETWEEN YOU AND Youngpub LLC RELATING TO THE SUBJECT OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS USE PAGE, YOU MUST NOT ATTEMPT TO ACCESS OR USE ADA2.COM.
Date of Last Revision: July 6, 2015